Are you looking for a good two-person tent for backpacking? We have put together a list of the best two-person tents for backpacking, based on our own experience and on customer reviews.
We have picked the following tents as the best two-person tents for backpacking:
1. The North Face Mountain 25 Tent
2. The REI Quarter Dome 2 Tent
3. The MSR Hubba Hubba NX Tent
4. The Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Tent
5. The Nemo Hornet Elite Tent
These are all great tents, and they will serve you well on your backpacking trips. They are all lightweight and easy to set up, and they will keep you dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
We hope you find the perfect tent for your needs on our list. Happy backpacking!
Top 10 2 Person Tent For Backpacking
REVALCAMP Two Person Tent - Waterproof & Windproof 4 Season Tents for Camping, Backpacking & Hiking - Durable & Easy to Set-up - Good for 1 or 2 Person Camping Tent
- Easy to Set-up
- None noted
Kelty Grand Mesa Backpacking Tent (2020 Update)
- Quality materials
- Kelty is a reputable brand
- Features updated for 2020
- Freestanding design
- May be too small for some users
Near-Zero 2-Person Ultra-Lightweight 2 Door Mesh Tent with Stakes- Waterproof, Removable Rainfly, 3 Season, and Aluminum Frame - Perfect for Camping, Traveling, Backpacking, Hiking, Outdoors.
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to set up
- All-around mesh panels for panoramic views
- Made in China
1 Person and 2 Person Trekking Pole Tent for Backpacking - Ultralight Backpacking Tent, Waterproof Hiking Tent for Camping, Lightweight Camping Tent for Scouts, Trekker(NO Trekking Poles!!!)
- Can be set up with trekking poles or any stick longer than 46 inches, or between two trees without the poles or sticks
- Ultralight and easily pitched by 1-2 person
- Weatherproof and durable
- Convenient Enter and out for the backpacker with two large vestibules
- Limited lifetime warranty
Camping Tent Dome Tent for Camping with Removable Rain Fly & Carry Bag, Waterproof, Windproof, Easy Set up, Lightweight for Camping, Backpacking & Hiking…
- 4 strong and elastic glass fiber poles support the PU-coated polyester
- Connect the windproof ropes to the camping tent 2 person and fix 8 ground stakes to the ground
- The tent can still maintain great stability even in stormy weather
- Dual mesh windows and the sky-view mesh window of this camping tent feature B4-grade mesh to ensure the maximum ventilation
- Portable & Lightweight: Package of this camping tent includes a carry bag, which weighs only 4.96LBS
- 5-Minute Set Up & Lightweight: EASY & FAST: 5-Minute setup with 1-2 people
- May be difficult to set up for some users
- Some users may find the tent too small
Naturehike Cloud-Up 2 Person Lightweight Backpacking Tent with Footprint - Free Standing Dome Camping Hiking Waterproof Backpack Tents
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable and weatherproof
- Easy to set up
- May be too small for some
Kelty Late Start Backpacking Tent - 2 Person (2019 Model)
- The tent is made with No-see-um mesh, which will keep the bugs out.
- It is also water resistant to 1800 mm, so you won't have to worry about the rain getting in.
- The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
- The tent only has one door.
Naturehike Opalus Backpacking Tent 2-4 Person Lightweight Waterproof Camping Tent with Footprint
- Made of high-quality materialsWaterproof and breathableLarge spaceLarge lobbyComes with a money-back guarantee and limited lifetime warranty
Pop Up Camping Tent 2 Person anngrowy Family Tent Instant Portable Camp Tents Shelters lightweight Waterproof Windproof Small Compact Outdoor Tents for Camping Hiking Mountaineering 4 Season Dome Tent
Winterial Three Person Tent - Lightweight 3 Season Tent with Rainfly, 4.4lbs, Stakes, Poles and Guylines Included, Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Tent, Orange
- Lightweight and packs small
- Features a convenient internal pocket, waterproof rainfly and stitching, a durable waterproof floor, and all-metal poles and stakes
- Large double-layered doors for easy access
- None noted
Best 2 Person Tent For Backpacking – Buyer’s Guide
When choosing a two person tent for backpacking, it is important to consider the weight, durability, and features that are most important to you. Below, we will go over some of the most important factors to consider when choosing a two person tent for backpacking.
The weight of your tent is important to consider because you will be carrying it on your back for long periods of time. If the weight is too heavy, it will be difficult to set up and take down your tent, and it will also be a burden to carry.
Another important factor to consider is the durability of your tent. Backpacking tents are exposed to a lot of wear and tear, so it is important to choose a tent that is made from durable materials.
When choosing a two person tent for backpacking, it is also important to consider the features that are most important to you. Some features to look for include: a rainfly, ventilation, storage pockets, and an easy to set up design.
John is the founder of Reseaerches.Guru, a website that provides comprehensive recommendations for products in a variety of categories. He is an expert in the field of consumer research and has helped countless people find the perfect product for their needs.